Philippians 3:10
(10) Yang kukehendaki ialah mengenal Dia dan kuasa kebangkitan-Nya dan persekutuan dalam penderitaan-Nya, di mana aku menjadi serupa dengan Dia dalam kematian-Nya,
(10) [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [ which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] (Amplified, English)

Everyone needs community to grow, your surroundings, your environment will determine what will you become.
The Truth on this verse is remarkable. God itself initiate the relationship and community.
This is where the law of attraction applied, which means that groups of people with certain values will attract another groups of people who have similar values

Therefore, He said that if you keep your relationship with Him persistently that you will continually transformed into His likeness.
In building community you will requires following tools:
1. Value of more deeply and intimately acquainted relationship with God and man.
Progressive shows a process. Process of open and honesty relations within community
2. Perceiving and recognizing (Acceptance)
Ability to accept and understand others characters
3. Continually transformed
Never stop to change into a better person
Those are three factors that should be prioritize in your community life!!
(10) Yang kukehendaki ialah mengenal Dia dan kuasa kebangkitan-Nya dan persekutuan dalam penderitaan-Nya, di mana aku menjadi serupa dengan Dia dalam kematian-Nya,
(10) [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [ which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] (Amplified, English)

Everyone needs community to grow, your surroundings, your environment will determine what will you become.
The Truth on this verse is remarkable. God itself initiate the relationship and community.
This is where the law of attraction applied, which means that groups of people with certain values will attract another groups of people who have similar values

Therefore, He said that if you keep your relationship with Him persistently that you will continually transformed into His likeness.
In building community you will requires following tools:
1. Value of more deeply and intimately acquainted relationship with God and man.
Progressive shows a process. Process of open and honesty relations within community
2. Perceiving and recognizing (Acceptance)
Ability to accept and understand others characters
3. Continually transformed
Never stop to change into a better person
Those are three factors that should be prioritize in your community life!!


No comments:
Post a Comment